Saltar al contenido

Find and Write Letters of Acknowledgment in other Found Data Cells

Hi Everyone My new
problem is this: On
an Excel sheet in Column (C)

1) I would like that every time I enter a word like ("btp fut") or write ("btp ital") the letter (L) should appear in Column (P)

2) While If in Column (D) I enter a Date less
than 5 days compared to today's date We will have to create the lettara (D) in the column (P)

3) If in Column (I) the Writing ("change balance") is shown and in Column (J) it does not contain (0), the Letters (CS) in column (P) should appear

4) If in column (K) I write the word ("square *") Write the letter (Q) in Column (P)

Let's say I don't expect you to
do all the work for
me But that you help me to solve even his first questions Then I think I'll be able to do it all by myself thanks to the rest.
Greetings from A.Maurizio

macro controller.xlsm

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Hello @A.Maurizio, I do not understand well your question, but maybe this idea can help you. You can go on discriminating by ranges with the WorkSheet_Change event.

Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("C1:C5")) Is Nothing Then
    If Target = "btp fut" Or Target = "btp ital" Then
        Cells(Target.Row, "P") = "L"
    End If
End If

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("D1:D5")) Is Nothing Then
    If Target < Date - 5 Then
        Cells(Target.Row, "P") = "D"
    End If
End If
'.
'.
'rest or your code
'.
'.
End Sub

You do not explain what hapens in the case, for example, of having "btp fut" in C1 and 16/05/2021 in D1... In column P must be a "L" or a "D"?

Regards

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Hello Haplox Fiatto Il Vacino!
Listen and just as
described by you
Or if you prefer what I said If in Column (C1: C200) in addition to writing other things, the name
(btp fut) or (btp ital) is
reported then in Column (P) an "L" must appear Clearly the (L) must be on the same line as the Term (btp fut) o (btp ital).
Ditto for column (D) as if I enter a lower date in Column (D1: D200) you have 5 working days compared to today's date
Then in Column (P) the letter (D) must be reported

A little more complicated is what is in the columns (I1: J200) as in this case it should do the evaluation
that if in Column (I) I
write (change balance) and in the adjacent cell of column (J) I write a number (> 0) In column (P) there should be written the word (CS)

And finally if in the column (K1: K200) I write the term (square)
in the column (P) the letter (Q) should appear And this and how much.

(P.S) I tried your routine but at the moment in column (P) nothing appears.

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Hi Aplox
Listen Always do
everything with peace of mind But if you help me to solve this problem; I solved all the others by modifying your Previous help.

the Problem and this
itself in the columns (I1: i200) I write the term (change balance) and in the adjacent cell of
the column (J1: J200)
I write a number (> 0) Column (P) should read the word (CS) all here thanks As always you are fantastic.

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Heelo @A.Maurizio. Understanding that you only need the change involved in column P, because the datas in columns I and J, the code you would need may be:

If Target.Column = 9 And Target = "cambio saldo" Then
    If Target.Offset(, 1) > 0 Then
        Cells(Target.Row, "P") = "CS"
    End If
End If

Enlace a comentario
Compartir con otras webs

Archivado

Este tema está ahora archivado y está cerrado a más respuestas.

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Echa un vistazo a nuestra política de cookies para ayudarte a tener una mejor experiencia de navegación. Puedes ajustar aquí la configuración. Pulsa el botón Aceptar, si estás de acuerdo.